With its strategic location, Delhi finds no dearth of weekend getaway options. The national capital is neighbours with the Himalayan states of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, so even a holiday in a hill station is only a few hours drive away. Delhi is also flanked by Agra, which means, you only need a weekend trip to see Taj Mahal. The royal state of Rajasthan also shares a border with Delhi, opening the world full of opportunities to enjoy rich heritage, architecture, wildlife, and food that too on just a weekend tour.
Whether you’re looking for a long or short family trip or a romantic getaway as a couple or an adventurous holiday, we have the best destinations to visit near Delhi within 100 km, 200 km, and 300 km.
Plan your holiday with TMI at the lowest prices and utmost comfort.
Top 10 Weekend Destinations
- Nainital – 296 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Rishikesh – 242 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Manali – 546 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Mussoorie – 262 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Lansdowne – 236 Km from Delhi (Approx.)
- Dharamshala – 496 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Agra – 180 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Corbett National Park – 260 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Ranthambore National Park – 302 Km from Delhi (Approx)
- Shimla – 350 Km from Delhi (Approx)
Top Adventure Destinations
- Rishikesh : Offering activities like river rafting, bungee jumping, cliff jumping, flying fox and more, Rishikesh is the best adventure destination near Delhi to plan a weekend holiday.
- Bir Billing : Boasting the best paragliding experience in India, Bir Billing, the twin-villages in Himachal promise an adventurous weekend near Delhi.
- Neemrana : Ready to offer the best flying fox adventure that too within 200 km of Delhi, Neemrana Fort on Delhi-Jaipur Highway gives yet another reason to plan a weekend trip.
- New Tehri : The hub of watersports activities like kayaking, jet skiing, kitesurfing and many more, New Tehri is a perfect weekend destination near Delhi to indulge in adrenaline rushing adventures